- Abstracts must be written in English with single spacing
Abstracts must be comprised of:
- A title
- Author names: First name(s) and last name(s). Full names are required
- The affiliation (only one), including country, of each author
- A body structured under Objectives, Subjects and Methods, Results and Conclusions
- Any abbreviations should be defined where first mentioned.
- A maximum of 350 words
Abstracts are only accepted online at the Abstract Submission site by 28 February 2018. Authors are requested to conform to guidelines for submission of abstracts
. The abstract should be structured as indicated. Abstracts not conforming to the guidelines will not be reviewed.
Notification of acceptance including details of the presentation format will be sent out on 10 March 2018. Questions about the abstract submission process can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org
Outstanding abstracts will be selected and receive different tiers of rewards according to their quality of research. If an abstract is qualified for more than one tier of reward with travel grant, its author can receive only one travel grant.